22 Mar Deltek Conversion
In February and March, members of the Operations team from Markon were busy in training sessions for our upcoming accounting system transition from GCS to CostPoint. The CostPoint Migration project is one of the largest tasks to-date for the Markon Operations team and will assist in our goals of making long-term corporate investments and enhancing employee tools.
The following training courses were taken:
- Touchpoints for GCS Migration
- Fundamentals for GCS Migration
- Project Setup for GCS migration to Costpoint Cloud
- Project Setup – Revenue and Ceilings for GCS migration to Costpoint Cloud
- Project Setup – Time and Material Setup for GCS migration to Costpoint Cloud
- CER – Workspace Advanced
Markon attendees included Sharon Lizama, Chirine Dhehibi, Maddie Pagdanganan, Tom Waltrip, Emily Porter, Ray Carney, and Nhu Phan.
Our CostPoint migration is expected to kick-off with our consulting team WJ Technologies, LLC in April and are looking towards a July conversion.