21 Dec 2016 Annual Employee Award Winners
During Markon’s Annual Holiday Party on December 12, we honored six Markon employees with awards for outstanding service.
- Scotte Macqueen – Scotte has worked on our DIA ICC-B project all year with exceptional results on his work and feedback from his clients and peers. When senior level clients are saying, “best that I have seen in over 30 years,” that tells you a lot!
- Troy Waugh – Troy finished an project in South America early in the year and then, moved on to lead our team on the ground in Kabul, Afghanistan. Troy has been the consummate professional Markon employee in a situation in Kabul that is less than ideal.
- Krissy Goff – Krissy joined Markon in February of this year and has been fantastic in onboarding over 50 new hires since then in addition to her usual daily tasks.
- Diana Jeffries – Diana continued to improve her own leadership skills through management on a large Markon contract. She also completed requirements for two different professional certifications while assisting other Markon employees with obtaining their certifications.
- John Crossen – John has been active in several markets involving many different business development initiatives from supporting our USMC client to winning an Army contract to supporting both Air Force and Navy opportunities.
Employee of the Year
- Steve Nicklas – Steve has made a positive impact on Markon in many different areas from support to his client, to being instrumental on a large proposal effort for a critical client, to assisting in a number of different team wide initiatives.
Congratulations to Scotte, Troy, Krissy, Diana, John and Steve!!